Here’s what people were reading this month:
- Question of the Day: What do High School Students Spend Most of Their Money On?
- Question of the Day: Would You Rather Have $1,000,000 or Double Your Money Every Day for 30 Days Starting With A Penny?
- The Changing Nature of Investing: How Should We Rethink Teaching Our Students?
- Question of the Day (and Current Event too!): What Does the Federal Reserve Do?
- You Can’t Get this Credit Card Unless You Pass this Quiz!
Always interested to hear how some of these posts worked in the classroom. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know. Thanks!