Teachers seem to be gravitating toward the Questions of they Day, which occupied the top five positions for the past week. Interesting to see that they cut across most of the major personal finance topics: value of college education, budgeting/spending, investing, payment methods and savings.
- What is the Lifetime Value of a College Education (By Major)?
- What do High School Students Spend Most of Their Money On?
- What is Your Investing Risk Profile?
- What is Preferred Method of Payment for Consumers? Cash, Debit or Credit?
- What’s the Highest Interest Rate I Can Earn on A Standard Savings Account?
Please let me know if you have any lesson ideas or concepts that you would like for us to research for you. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NGPF offers personal finance educators a free online library of over 45 engaging lessons. Please try them out and let us know how we are doing!