What were educators reading last month on the Next Gen Personal Finance Blog? Thanks to you we saw our readership nearly double in October! Once again we saw a mix of topics; spending, valuing a college education, savings, investing and evaluating a new product.
- Question of the Day: What do High School Students Spend Most of Their Money On?
- Question of the Day: What Is The Lifetime Value of A College Education (By Major)?
- Question of the Day: What’s The Highest Interest Rate I Can Earn on a Standard Savings Account?
- Question of the Day: What is the S&P500?
- Lesson Idea: Evaluating Apple Pay
Please reach out to me at email@example.com if you have ideas that you would like for us to research. Thanks!