How to describe the path of an entrepreneur: grueling, fun, exhilarating and challenging. You are taking a leap forward into the unknown and while personally you remain convinced of the service/product you are offering you still need that initial market validation to know that you are on the right track. That is why comments from teachers are so appreciated.
Here is a sampling of what we have heard since we launched a few months ago:
- “Thanks, I am using this in my classroom tomorrow!”
- “I get info all the time about ways to supplement my personal finance curriculum so I almost deleted your email. But I didn’t and I am glad I took the time to look at your information, I think it is outstanding. I am working on checking accounts this week and plan to use some of your info tomorrow.”
- “Thank you soo much! I really appreciate these quick question and answer ideas (thanks for providing the answers).”
- “I am so excited to use your resources!!! Thank you so much for sending me these links.”
- “Excellent resource for Financial Literacy! Thank you.”
- “Thank you for the information and lesson plans I intend to use these for the Spring Semester. I will be going through them on my fall break.”
- “Great! Thanks…good stuff”
So, keep the comments coming and let us know how we can continue to serve you! I can be reached at email@example.com.